The different places
Information Systems Department
The IT Support team is available from Monday to Friday from 8:15am to 5pm at the Student Services front desk (level 0, next to the School reception)
Contact information: ITemail@example.com / 04 91 82 73 00 (Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm)
La Ruche (Library)
With a footprint of 2000m², the Ruche Library offers a true cultural space where staff and students of the school can come and borrow books, comics, DVDs, and even games. Throughout the year, the team also organises regular cultural events (‘culture bites’ and ‘cine break’ for example) as well as exhibitions.
There is also a wide range of services available to students and staff (press reviews, personalised training, document requests, literature searches, etc.)
- Over 23,000 books (spread over the three campuses)
- As well as 27,000 e-books (Scholarvox by Cyberlibris, Cairn and DawsonEra)
- Access to over 23,000 online full-text periodicals (daily newspapers, magazines, reviews) via our databases
- More than 300 subscriptions to hard copies of French and international periodicals (spread over the three campuses)
- 600 DVDs
- An assigned helper in literature searches.
- Literature search training sessions (classroom training, or distance/e-learning) with a specialized librarian.
- Access to a range of online data (Delphes, Business Source Complete, Factiva, Scholarvox, Xerfi, etc.) and the latest daily press releases from France and abroad (multi-support)
- A 24h news channel
- Computer workstations dedicated to literature searches (with or without an internet connection)
- A document purchasing and lending service.
- Entertainment provided all year round
– Monday, 11am to 8:30pm
– Tuesday to Friday, 8:15am to 8:30pm
– Saturday, 10am to 5:30pm
– 05 56 84 55 94
– http:// laruche.kedgebs.com
The wellness service is a team of volunteers from KEDGE Business School staff members. The Wellness staff members listen to you, in the strictest confidence, support you and accompany you if you experience any difficulties (personal, family, health, financial integration issues…). This wellness centre is one of the first created in France and is composed of several professional members (psychologist, social worker, physical trainer…) who are all ready to help you.
For any assistance or further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All students whether undertaking a formal education or continuing education course can benefit from the Kedge BS campus sports facilities.
The Bordeaux campus has four sports areas:
- The gym
- The dance studio
- The weight-training room
- The multi-sports ground
They are managed and run by the Sports Society, the Arts Society and Sports Supervisor Sébastien Debray. For obvious security reasons, students do not have free access to these rooms. They can access the activities by following the appropriate registration procedures.
For lunch on the go
Le Comptoir in Bordeaux offer a selection of fast food to take away: pasta, paninis, freshly-made salads and sandwiches are all available to eat in or to take away.
FOR TAKING A REAL BREAK AND ENJOYING LUNCHTIME
There is a self-service restaurant on each campus which serves healthy meals, starters, meat, fish, and vegetarian hot dishes, vegetarian options, desserts, etc.
FOR COFFEE/TEA TIME
Le Comptoir and Starbuck Corner offer a range of soft drinks and hot beverages, as well as snacks (fruit, dairy products, pastries)
The BerK’ail (Foyer students) offer a range of reheatable options and snacks in a welcoming environment that is very popular with students.
The catering options available follow the approach promoted by the Wellness schemewhich allows all students access to varied meals and a balanced diet at a reasonable price on campus.